View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

That's fair enough and good for common sense and the people of Colorodo, Rigger.

But what should bother most is that no such common sense is displayed for recalling and sending home (I actually prefer SENDING TO JAIL.) top ruling elite not doing as sworn to or what WE PAY THEM FOR, while obviously putting American Lives at risk and disgustingly denying aid to Americans under Islamic Terrorist Attack,...and FOR POLITICAL REASONS to boot.

Also possibly aiding enemy aside, when U.S. President, Attorney General, Secretary of State and any other U.S. Officials obviously guilty of deriliction of duty or malfeasance of office go to jail, such as you and I would no doubt do if perpetrating same,...I'll be somewhat content.

Granted, such won't bring back lives of many Americans & Mexicans cartel murdered by U.S. Taxpayer Paid For Weapons in Mexico and on the border, nor those 4 Brave Americans (plus many others) DENIED ASSISTANCE while being slaughtered by Muslim Terrorists at Benghazi.

But at least some semblance of justice will be served by jailing all such treasonably-pompous career American politicos, such as previously alluded to.

When "They" take their oaths to: "We The People",...are their fingers crossed?

Does that justify perpetually deceiving US (both ways)?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 10-14-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote