View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry I Will Also Never Forgive or Forget:

To me Jane Fonda will always remain a TRAITOR to her country and a person to be held accountable for her actions. She went FAR ABOVE mere protesting of the Vietnam War. She actively GAVE AID AND COMFORT TO THE ENEMY, by her visits to North Vietnam, and encouraged American Military Members not to complete missions assigned to them. She gave encouragement to our enemy and was mostly responsible for them carrying on the war when they could have obtained an honorable settlement, for both sides, merely by talking. Jane Fonsa's ACTS OF TREASON actually gave the North Vietnamese the will to carry on the war. Knowing that if they (North Vietnamese Government) just held out long enough, changing American feelings towards the war would get the American People to demand an unjust end to all hostilities. This would directly hurt the South Vietnamese Government and military by forcing them to carry the full brunt of the war without American help. An added bonus to this, would be getting the much needed time to regain strength and then attack the South without the fear of American air and ground military power.

I agree that Jane Fonda should have been stripped of her American Citizenship when she returned from North Vietnam, and then tried for TREASON. I will NEVER FORGIVE or FORGET HER TRIPS TO NORTH VIETNAM and how she actively participated in acts that ACTUALLY GOT AMERICAN MILITARY MEMBERS KILLED. My most precious hope is to be given the time to outlive her and then be able to pay my respects, for her acts of Treason, by poaring some of my bodily fluids over her grave and marker. A fitting end to a REAL TRAITOR to her Country!!

To all of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters I again want to wish you all a MOST SINCERE and HEART FELT:

WELCOME HOME:

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote