Thread: Just Joined
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 10:56 AM

Keith I made E4 twice before making E5. Things weren't going to well during certain times and salty comments have a way of bringing that into perspective. My learning curve was really a tough one. Attitude adjustments were impressed upon my person. Once I fell into step the world once again began to revolve. A model soldier I'm not but I showed up to do my bit.

By the way guys - Welcome Aboard. We can use all the help we can get. BobK is my hero along with so many more I can't begin to say. You guys have anything you need to unload - this is the place but be ready for those who know - to let you know where the road forked - if ya know what I mean.

Thank you for your service to our country and god bless all our trooper's everywhere.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote