View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 11:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James,

I know how you feel about this and this has also caused Phumper some consternation since it reared it's ugly head. I know that you never pulled the trigger on these people and for that you should be proud. I know you feel bad that it was you that forced them out of their homes but the responsibility for their deaths lies with our government who sent us there in the 60's and the men that ordered it and carried it out. It is what war is.....a dirty horrible job...probably the worst in the world and Ron has hit the nail on the head, just ask the innocent people in Dresden, London, the Phillipino's, Jews, South Koreans,.......There is also enough blame to go around to the North Vietnamese who decided to come down and "unite" their fellow countrymen in the South...many who fled them to begin with. It is why I hate War. I am proud to say that I never saw anything like this in the Cav. Let me know if you need anyhting.

Tom

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote