View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

I think that we can all agree that there are many battles out there that need to be be fought. "These mini-wars must be addressed!!"

On this site alone, many a noble cause has been aired, showing that the American sense of right and wrong still prevails. I am amazed, rather make that shocked, however, that many of these battles had to be fought to begin with, as most social ills should have never gotten a foothold from the onset. But that is history, as some of these diseases, oversights, travesties and wrongs have already been inserted into our midst, and it is now for us to finally recognize their existence and do battle to turn them around!

I sincerely appreciate the magnificent help that has been forthcoming from those who have been fighting to give long overdue recognition to those who fell as POWs from a variety of causes. For just as surely as those who gave their all in combat, those who breathed their last as Prisoners of War in some far away Hell-Hole, also displayed a love of country that is unsurpassed by true patriots!

"Thank you again!!"

VERITAS