Thread: Meet Seatjerker
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 09:47 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Honest

Did you guys listen to David Wells talking? No, I didn?t think so. Besides, Paco you can?t tell the difference from a NY accent and a Jersey accent. And Bob you don?t know the difference between Baltimore and Richmond.

I clicked on the interview with Wells and Bubba, my dog, started slapping his huge teeth together, his way of saying, ?Dude I gotta take a leak?. As I was going to the door, Wells starting talking and I spun around hearing a voice I knew was Jerkers. Looked straight to the phone thinking it was off the hook and he was talking to me. Only substance I had in my body was coffee. Seldom trip on coffee. I swear the two sound just alike.

Gaut-chies (SP) is underware. Or maybe that's just slang. My grand parents were from Poland but from the South Side.

Stay healthy,
Andy
PS: Curtis, where are you?
PPS: John, I'm just bringing food, vodak for Paco and ale for me. Well, I'm bring pills too. I need the blue ones, never had any complaints about the blue ones. Okay, Annette is going to Mexico on Sunday, no telling what she'll buy me. Besides, I might no want to share.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote