View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 06:53 PM

Thanks Tina, Andy and everyone that replied. Well he has shut me out at this point so I really don't know what's going on. I'm not sure when the Doctor told him what was going on he heard what the Doctor said. Or did he wish not to? Or is he really too sick to hear. Well, I really don't know his family but they seem to believe what kalail has told them! That the Chemo is just a routine follow up after the emergency surgery where they removed the mass from his Bowel. When I questioned regards the catheter they were inserting he really didn't know what it was called. All I know that someone told him it could mess up his heart. Again, what did he hear or they say. You all know that when your in that situation and as sick as he possible can be what did they? The phone number is his cell phone! I'm not sure how much knowledge his family has what's going on with him. As they are all older. His mother is in her 70's and Father in his 80's. All I know is I'm in Atlanta and he is in Illinois with some type of spots on his Liver and has not went for his treatment!. He became very depressed and discouraged very quick! Not like him, so it makes me worry what's really going on? Between who ever I can reach out to that might help him, I need to do this right now. Because. sometimes we don't know what's best for us! Thank you all! God Bless all of you! Diana
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote