Thread: Raffle,...
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 03:30 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Larry,...

...it is promoted by the rod, and gun club I belong to up here, they do it as a fund raiser, and they purchase the firearms through a local memeber that owns his own gun shop, he gets them at "cost' what ever that might be, they print up 1000 tickets, and it raises $30,000 at the price of $30.00 a ticket, they were $25.00 two years ago, but prices went up last year,....

... It probably clears somewhere around $10.000 for the club after printing, and etc's the prize on the last day of the month is a quad 4X4 from yamaha I think, so they have a party/dinner to kick off deer season, and have the family's get together at the club, helps offset costs through the year, blah, blah,...

...from 000 to 999 available, and the numbers picked by the NYS evening lottery/daily numbers determine who wins, no "if's involved in picking them, so someone wins every night,...

...Chris, and I did it last year, and I won 2 years ago, but we're double teaming them this year by combining/swaping off our numbers every other day, I want him to win the quad, so he has to come get it, and ride it back cross country ,...

...we'll get together next year, and triple them, or whoever else wants in,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote