View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 10:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I?m not sure I?m ?Da Man? Neil, but thanks for the recognition, I think, . My concern right now and the basis of my comment is that no matter what happens in November, the Oval Office occupant is in for some real serious heat and will be nearly hamstrung by the hate agenda divisionism and obstructionism that will continue to occur, but at a more intense and destructive level. The further we proceed into this abyss the more obvious it will become and it will be difficult to neigh on to impossible to get much accomplished at all, let alone prosecute a war.

No matter how much paint, Brasso is applied and fancy line work (macram?) is done we still will have our ship of state grounded hard and no fleet tugs in sight. The further we proceed the more we will come to understand that Kerry is a finely polished, refined and cultured version of Abe Hoffman, Angela Davis and Jane Fonda all rolled into one package and a very subtitle package at that, but no doubt the SOSDD, no doubt at all. So when all that becomes obvious, which it will, what happens next and how soon that recognition occurs is a very open question at the moment.

I don?t think we totally agree on the largest portion of Democrats Neil. I think I see eye to eye with Democrats like Frisco Kid and disagree on very little if anything, except fundamental philosophy and approach as to what a Government should be. And even then we aren?t all that far apart that I can?t see the other guy?s argument and positioning. On the other hand, my two decade long nightmare with the Liberals tells me I don?t even get what plane of thought they are on let alone what their intensions are. So I get a big ?F? in understanding that bunch, and a very disastrously broken heart to go with it, you bet. So maybe I?m the not so smart one Mr. Gimpy refers to and not you, who knows. My hanging out for two decades of the Liberal?s horrid abuse and disrespect of all human values tells me I?m not so smart or wise.

Scamp