View Single Post
Old 09-05-2002, 02:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Lunch with Texakins!

Met with the young Sgt. Tropo and his lovely wife Rusty for lunch this afternoon on the river. They had just finished their carriage tour of "Forrest Gumpville" and had enjoyed every minute. They were on the way out to the Hunting Island Lighthouse for some beach time when we left them. Actually they were going to grab some sue-ven-eers first, then head for beach. Just talked with them a few minutes ago and they are on their way to the Shem Creek Bar and Grill for supper in Charleston, Boone Hall Plantation and downtown Charleston tomorrow. They are wonderful people and I sure nuff do envy their travelin'.

I found out that he is now a legend in Tennessee, possibly bigger than "Danal" Boone and Davy Crockett! He's the only man to ever drive a huge pickup with camper to the top of "Wolverton" Mountain. The "road" was about 2 feet wide, straight up, and gravel. That ol' Sgt Tropo is one off roadin' sumbitch!

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links