View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I'll be working on this issue, I really don't plan on returning to work, unless I'm sitting down at a desk or what have You. Since I've developed PAD in My right leg with the blood clot, and surgery, it is still not right. I can't spend a lot of time on my feet. it is still painful. At any rate
I'm looking to draw social security at age 62, and that will probably happen before They act on this claim for un-employability.
I filed a claim of disagreement for their denial of a severe hearing loss (left ear), and hypertension which was both denied in March 2009. Can You believe today i received a letter
from VA regional after 15 months. So they have made a decision on my disagreement claim, and will be mailing the SOC (statement of the case) in the next few days. Trying to remain positive, but for some reason this word BOHICA keep coming to mind. After the C&P exam
for the hearing loss, the Doctor decided I needed to be fitted for a hearing aid. No matter what decision is made it is not the end of the world. It is nice not having to work, extra income would always help. I've told My Spouse "It is what it is". with PTSD issues, and hypertension I don't need the extra stress. We will wait , and see what happens. Thanks to all who have given Me insight, and directions I appreciate it.
Topp G