View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 06:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: JAMES

Quote:
[i]
PLEEESSE get me a tee shirt or hat from the Airborne Museum [XXL on the shirt]. I don't know if you'll see this request in time. I hope so. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the pictures when you get back. Kath and I are flying out the evening of the 6th to go stay with Packo and Deb for a few days, So will catch up with you on the way back. By then you should be over the jet lag and have the pictures printed up.

PROUD TO BE A PARATROOPER, AND CALL YOU "MY FRIEND."

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!!!
Tom---Too late!! I already did!!! You know I wouldnt go there and not get you something. I'm getting on a Freedom Bird and getting back to The World (Where does he come up with this shit??) on the 5th--any chance I can cruise by your house that evening and drop stuff off?? I got stuff for Packo too and our friend Dan and you can drop them off saving me some postage. I'll try and burn a CD with at least the picturs of Normandy for you guys

Griz John and Larry--make sure you send me your addresses I got stuff for all of you-- you too Andy and Dave E!! If your name does not appear here; don't be shy, I got plenty of stuff--again like after the Vietnam trip--don't matter whats been said before if you would value this, It would be an honr to send it to you

Ill be posting the pictures when I get back

James