Thread: Farmboy
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:43 AM

Default only the humble need apply

i'm sorry, is this list for non-s.f. only? is it for those who offer their experiences in a non-adversarial manner? if you are a new guy here should your posts be non-contraversial? if i'm called a wannabee because my military experience doesnt jive with someone elses does that mean i should be banned?

i c jcoad is banned and i dont undersand why, what did he say? i need to know so that i dont cross one of those in charge by not being humble enough.

jump on this:
from ccn i ran top secret ground recon on the ho chih minh trail in laos, myself another s.f. and maybe 6 indigs to a team.

from b-36 i was in charge of a company of cambodes and led them on missions, usually the only american or sometimes with another s.f. i was training.

i had many battle injuries and i have the purple heart and the cib the only 2 medals that mean much to me.

i did most of these things when i was 19 years old, i turned 20 in vietnam.

it is becoming a point of amusement to be special forces, a decorated vietnam veteran and to be banned from this group.

i dont have enough posts to link to my website but its my last name hoefling and its a com site.

i hope ive given you enough ammo to call me a wannabee and ban me.

God bless you
bigD
sendpm.gif