View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Cool Happy Birthday Andy--I Sure Do Miss You:

Happy Birthday Andy. I just know you are in a far better place now and free of the pain and sufferingthat this world has to offer.

Bless you my Brother and thanks again for all your advice and help when a down and out fellow Vietnam Veteran really needed some advice and guidance. I will never forget how you agreed to advise and direct me in the right direction even though your own illness was far more painful and demanding then mine will ever be.

If you happen to run into my Best Buddy, HM3 Alan R. Gerrish, up there, please let him know that I think of him daily. Both of your deaths still bother me terribly as I know I lost two of the best friends I will ever hope to have. Bless you my Brother.

By the way if you wonder just why the Smily Face above is wearing dark glasses--It is because he can't bear to have others see the water flowing freely from both eyes. Damn those sudden and very annoying Sandstorms anyway.

Well Andy--As always I wish you a MOST SINCERE and HEART FELT--WELCOME HOME Brother:

To all the rest of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters I also want to take the time to wish you all, the same, very sincere wish as well:

WELCOME HOME:

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote