View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 05:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sis,...

...No disrespect to David,...

...I tried to say it a simple as I could earlier, this site could have grown by leaps, and bounds of sorts with new, and contributing members who would have brought other new, and contributing members etc, BUT the Fact remains that one certain member, no names be mentioned was always steping on everyones elses toes to get an inch taller, small man's complex with a bigger mouth, and always calling out other members to a physical confrontations, and with listing of the credits to the people here, not your average smuck would dare open their mouth up close, and personal, however the mouth that roared did constantly because it is easy to hide behind the screen,...

...I, for one have faced death, and I'm not afraid of it, in some ways I welcome it as all our our time runs short, and I for one was just plain sick, and tired of his trumpeting louder, wolf, wolf, or should I say, "look at me, I'm better then you, look at me, I'm better then you, I don't care if he's a brown belt, or can leg lift 750, to continue to brag, and bolster strickly his accomplishments at the expense of "others who just came aboard is, and was WRONG,...

... I attempted to invite him to the mountain several years in a row just so he could see how real the people there are, and nope, nope, nope,... No problem,... and the thing is, if he would show up, and lay his cards on the table, he might just be totaly surprised on how well he'd probably fit right in, but on the flip side, if he started BS, he's be put in his place right quick, stay, and enjoy, or leave, period, but here is a different world, Yes it's David's site, and we all respect, and thank him for it, and it is his responsability to "police" the area, but earlier on is when a warning system should have been put in place, and issued accordingly,...

...one bad apple does spoil the whole bushel, and it should have been removed a long time ago,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif