View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 08:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Chasing,..

...Now that he is the CIC, all I see is pictures of him with a sour look on his face, noting the picture of him with his wife while reading to the children, and now the picture on "road runner's" home page of him boarding Air Force one withh his head down,...

...Is this the case of the "dog chasing the street car, and then once he catches it, he doesn't know what to do with it",...

...The job of being the POTUS is the most demanding job in the world, I just do not feel he was first qualified for it, and second, now that he is in, I think that he knows he is not qualified for it, and doesn't know which pile of dog doo to step into, or over,...

...By alligning himself with the "yes men, and women" from his campaign, again those who really are not qualified to make "world altering" decesions are forced to the forefront, and in the global spotlight, and are tripping over untied shoes,...

...To lock horns with the military, and those that have been behind the scenes having to make cructial decesions regarding the worlds safety prior is not going to make it any easier, or better for the future of our servicemen, and women,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote