View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

He he, some victory, all right. The Berkeley folk are screeching like cut cats about the cops protecting the Marines against Code Pink and not out solving crime. Ayup, lots of spill over from the Oakland gang shoot em’ up and Berkeley has body bag count going. I doubt there could be a lousier job in the world than being a Berkeley Cop. Talk about being permanently locked in the inert mode, that be the one. Kind of like being a parade ground troop with rubber gun and chrome helmet, window dressing is all.

And sure, Code Pink is a high strength nutter magnet and not unlike a kid’s magnet growing whiskers as it is passed through beach sand. Big time joined at the hip with some local derivation of the 9/11 conspiracy theory bunch. Ay yi yi, what a mix and unstable at any speed. But on the bright side, the entertainment value has been worth the price of admission. So too bad that the Marines have the good judgment to blow out of that Berkeley circus tent of ‘Che‘ fire breathers. Party-up ‘Media‘, you won nothing aside from a further loss of credibility which was negative from the get-go. Go forth now and polish Hugo’s horn like a good girl, destiny awaits.

Scamp

Last edited by Seascamp; 09-25-2008 at 10:49 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote