View Single Post
Old 08-26-2003, 06:03 AM

Mort,

I'm not surprised. Look at all the stuff we dumped in that 12 year war. I'm also not surprised that the animals would be eating the plant's and stock piling it into their systems. We've seen that here at some of our own farms and animials.

The long term ramifications are not fully understood by those scientist that develop these chemicals.

It's unforturnate that the people will suffer for years to come. Look at what it did to our family members and friends over the years from somewhat limited exposure.

Look what the nuclear bombing of Japan did. Sure we won the war and saved many lives do it but it still has after-effects which they are all dealing with today.

If its not organic and man-made it can be most devasting years later once its had time to mutate or take hold. Look at this Ebola that is killing people without any cure! Wow now that another bad one.

But being eaten up from the inside out by a man made chemical is not a pretty thing. I watched my brother die from AO and it was very terrible. By the time they discovered he had it it was too late it had done its damage and well he's history now.

Chemical weapons are very nasty and have a long lifespan. They should be outlawed and those who make it or allow it to be made should be held accountable - not the poor victims.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote