View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 11:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Thank You BOTH (plus C.D.)

After all, and speaking merely as one of The Public, it's not very often (if ever), that I get to read realistic and not bent reports and comments about VERY IMPORTANT and/or National Survival type matters. Though, and why-the-hell most of The Press/Media differently prefers (quite obvious to most) patroninizing and making excuses for even fanatical foreign enemies that mainly target INNOCENT (ie. non-combattant) men, women and children,...does get more than a little mindboggling.

Sure, SuperScout usually cuts-through all the foreign patronizing, sanitizing, sensitivity and/or political-correctness (an oxymoron)
type nonsense, even accorded our fanatical and murderous enemies, both here and abroad. But, so what? That's not "His" (nor most anyone elses also) job. That's what The Press/Media should be doing, instead of just keeping us natives from getting restless (the citizenry-pacifying norm).

Regardless, there's one little problem that I'd like to correct regarding The Charlie Daniel's Story, since I believe such to be a factual and realistic report. Thusly, it should be called so, and not just a: "Story". We get enough STORIES (some fact, some fiction and some cockamamie enemy-excusing) from The Press/Media as it is.
So, when anyone quite differently submits a fine, realistic and factual report, I believe that person should be commended for doing so,...and not just be lumped-together with all the less honest, less honorable and self-adoring/enriching type STORY TELLERS, whom are leading us down the tubes (no doubt stupidly and inadvertantly).

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote