View Single Post
Old 06-18-2002, 08:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry Andy needs our help! NOW!

Alright guys & gals. It's time to "circle the wagons" for Andy. Go check out his post on the "veterans benefits" forum and see what the VA has done "for" him!

I've asked him to give me (us) his local newspapers & TV stations name(s) and addresses so we can start a writing and telephone "campaign" to reinstate his disability compensation that those SOB's have so wrongly disallowed him.

It's damn well time to get off our collective and individual a$$e$ and do SOMETHING besides just "bitching" about how the VA treats ALL our brothers & sisters---in this case ESPECIALLY.

They have SCREWED with us long enough!

Get EVERYONE you can to start CALLING & WRITING!

Wives, sons, daughters, all your relatives all the friends and associates you can get to have this injustice corrected! If you have to---YOU write their letters and just have THEM sign and date it and YOU pay for the postage!

Andy,

Tell all them "Yankee" reporters to watch out for a "REBEL RAIDING PARTY" heading your way.

The "SOUTHS GONNA RISE AGAIN"!!!!!!!!!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links