View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Gimpy,

All very interesting, even though pretty-much same-o, same-o old news that should truly surprise NO ONE. Democrats have made long careers out of making Republican Politicians look bad OVER & ABOUT EVERYTHING,...and vis-a-versa. That's how all get or retain their lofty positions.

Such unfortunately is and has always been great for Ruling Elite (of whatever staunch BENT), and quite sad for The American People (Veterans inclusive & of whatever BENT).

Regardless, and what I picked-up from the controversy and/or what find typically biased, unfair and disgustingly hinky FOR ALL VETERANS, is that so-called U.S. Leaders(?) & U.S. Representatives(?) would even think of dispensing American Taxpayer Monies for: "Service Connected Disabilities" PREFERENTIALLY by "Last Rank", "Years of Service" and/or longevity.

Does a Disabled Peacetime (Whenever-the-hell-that-was?) 10 month Serving Pvt. or Combat Disabled Pvt. deserve LESS Medical Care & Compensation...than Longtime Serving Admirals or Generals having suffered severe injuries from a golf cart accident, at some foreign Golf Course or Club House?

I certainly don't believe so, nor that blood, sweat & tears & Service to Country should ever be valued & measured chronologically.

Neil