View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 11:13 AM

I saw the special on gang-bangers who are currently in or being let out of the service. They get their military training on how to use a weapon and how to inflitrate into homes and take these skills back to their streets and neighborhoods and train more of their members.

It was amazing to see how many were gang bangers who were in trouble with the law only to sign up in the military to keep from going to jail. Then and even now they show gang signs showing up in Iraq and Afganistan. Their loyality is to their gangs not to the US service they are in. They even sign up more gang member while they are off duty.

I must be naive because I just didn't think of this situation going on. In a war zone and still flashing gang signs and recruitment. Did you guys ever run into any gang members who were trying recruit you or others - I never did.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote