Thread: Lotto
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 04:19 PM

Yea - when it gets up there I'll buy 2 maybe 3 dollars worth of quick picks. why not let's me have good dreams until some joker wins.

Too much money for any joe blow. Would have to go into hiding to prevent being over-run with well wishers.

I know what I'd do with it but wouldn't feel safe for my family members. There are some real bad people out there would do you real harm to take your newly found wealth.

Buts that's not a problem I don't win I just donate evey now and then like everyone else.

Live the life and enjoy its too short to worry about a couple bucks here and there. I've done far worse things in my life.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote