View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 02:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE & JudyV...

I'm sorry,...even though I know it's not my place to apologize for the asinine behavior of mismanagers, beaurocrats and/or politicos. But, and damn-it-all, someone should apologize to all Honorable Veterans in need that are perpetually waltzed-around instead of being properly cared-for.

And besides, shouldn't all having Honorably Served Country HAVE BETTER MEDICAL CARE than that normally given people on Welfare, or even those having the very best of Medical Insurance Coverage? I most certainly think so.

After all, Welfare types get the best available medical care ONLY because of Public Funding, and those having the best of Medical Insurance Coverage ONLY have such because paid for monthly by large corporations, or just simply rich. Whereas any medical care required for All Honorable Veterans has already been PRE-PAID FOR IN BLOOD, year after year after year.

So, and given the absolute truth of the matter, it stands to reason that all those having stood-up and be counted by Their Country when needed, should have infinitely BETTER MEDICAL CARE than those whom DID NOT. Well, that's what I think anyway.

Still, and if into that fairness and equality bit,...I'm flexible. Though, and since not hearing such horror stories from Welfare Types in medical need,...I still believe currently forcing Veterans in need to be 1/2 lawyers to receive needed medical attention IS A SIN.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote