View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 05:17 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Chris Mom Send a message via AIM to Chris Mom Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Mom
Smile

SSGt and all other military personal.
Thank you for defending my freedom. If it weren't for you we would not be able to enjoy all the pleasures we have in the USA.
I too am a member of Operation Military Moms. I joined because my son Chris will be in the Army in about a month. He resigned to go in earlier then his original papers requested. He will find out next Fri/Sat how much sooner he will be leaving. ONMM is a wonderful network of supporters for both those in the military and those left behind. We support each other by talking, giving advice, hugs, and whatever else we need. We also try to support you by writing letters, care packages, prayer, and again, whatever else we can do. PLEASE, do not thank us....by what you are doing is thank you enough. We do this because we chose to not because we have to. We enjoy what we are doing. This is OUR job...supporting you in spirit. To let you know that we think about you every waking moment. That you are not forgotten. And you will NEVER be forgotten. You guys and gals are OUR heros!!
Let Freedom Ring
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote