View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 10:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bad attatude award for me?

That?s all true enough Sis. I might add that hydrocarbon based chemical fertilizers originally nurture the food we eat. The same hydrocarbons are found in fibers, plastics, paints, and an endless list of every day products we seem to take for granted. Here is my best one. The most dangerous process I?ve ever been around, and I mean personally dangerous, produces 55 gallon drums of an opaque glop base material that goes on to become lipstick, face paint, eye liner, etc. Now guess what the feedstock coming in is? Any guesses? If ya are guessing petroleum or a lump of coal, ya got it right.
So not only should the spoiled brat protestors not drive cars, they best not eat, they should go around naked, never drink bottled water, never have a fiber carpet, never use paint of any kind, never touch a computer key board or wear a pair of shoes or sandals. Hair combs or brushes are out and so are toothbrushes. All detergents and hygiene products come from plants that have fossil fired energy sources so all that is out as well, same with paper products, canned goods, pharmaceuticals and junk food, on and on. And of course, no frigging makeup allowed.

Many may see a protester but what I see is a walking, talking, barrel of Saudi light that is ignorant as a box of rocks. Oh, the hypocrisy of it all seems to have no limit. So then, do I get the bad attitude of the day award?

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote