Thread: Annawan
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 02:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Annawan

1-16-2024

According to some records that I was just able to attain, ‘Annawan’ was the name of “An Old Indian Chief of A Massachusetts Tribe that was known as the Wampanoag!” He was also one of two tribal leaders who were captured, tortured, and then decapitated, by the historically significant ‘Pilgrims’, some two-hundred and sixty-four years before my birth (in 1676 to be exact), and upon a street that now bears his gallant name!

It seems that both he and a fellow chief were captured and then executed by the “Noble Pilgrims”, away back in the year ‘1676’. And to infuriate matters even more, their heads were then cut off and impaled upon wooden spikes for all to see, or at least until they rotted away!

So the very next time that you hear (or read) about some “Indian Atrocity” or murder, I invite you to look up the information about this ‘Indian Chief’ who was captured, and then executed, and whose head was then placed upon public display by “English Captain Benjamin Church”, some two-hundred and sixty-four years before my birth!

So you see some of this same cruelty and blood-lust that was attributed to the Indians alone was not just a one-way street! And the “Indians” too (Including Old Chief Annawan) were also subjected to the same degradations as was ‘Custer’, about two-hundred years later!

“So What Say You Now?!”

Or do you still think that lopping off the head of a captive “Old Indian Chief” (Annawan) makes one a hero, whereas “The Little Big Horn” was a massacre? Or is this still just a matter of time-frame, victims and semantics? “IF THE TRUTH ONLY BE KNOWN?!”

Hardcore