View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 05:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Great Plate!!

I like the Heritage plate but why did they have to go and put the Georgia State Flag on it
Oh thats right its the CSA First National Flag .... Here in Georgia anyone can get the SCV plate for their car or truck. My Wife got one for the old Dodge the first year then we Placed it on the Barn wall to save the 25$ fee and get the Union plate i.e. State of Georgia.com plate (LOL) I agree with Packo I get the Retired Military plate the state of Georgia issues to save money and the Wife has her DV plate on her car and its free to Vets in Georgia.

A little unknown history of Slavery in America:
In Stateburg, South Carolina In 1860 William Ellison was South Carolina’s largest Negro slaveowner.He was a Black Slave magnate and he was despised by most all because he was a Slave breeder i.e. he slept with his slave women and sold off his own progeny . Ellison’s major source of income derived from being a “slave breeder.” Slave breeding was looked upon with disgust throughout the South, and the laws of most southern states forbade the sale of slaves under the age of 12. In several states it was illegal to sell inherited slaves (9). Nevertheless, in 1840 Ellison secretly began slave breeding. less then 20 years after his own freedom he began to not only buy and sell slaves but to sell off his own illegitimate children into slavery.He could make 400$ per slave from this source. See this webpage for more info on William "April" Ellison http://the-eye-opener.blogspot.com/2...ack-slave.html