View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 02:15 PM

My last step Mom (Apphia) (whose has passed on God Bless Her Soul) was an Army Officer (Major) (I think they are called Wac's?) and one hell of a medical nurse. She told me and then showed my pictures of her dancing with Micky Rooney at some place in California and there they were tearing up the floor (black and white photo).

She's gone now but boy she was one hell of woman. My Dad couldn't pull anything over on her - he learned some hard lessons with this wife. (She was his No. 5 and he was her No. 2).

Her name was Apphia and she was a real spit fire. She's gone now but I will always have good memories of her.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote