View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 08:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Smile Christmas and the New Year Are Just Around The Corner:

With Christmas just a few days away, and the start of another Year just over one week away--I want to take a moment or two to wish all of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters a personal Holiday Message.

For the past three years you all have become FAMILY to me. I have enjoyed chatting with EVERYONE--And giving you all my ideas on subjects. At times, some of you have even helped me over rough times when I reached out for help. For that I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

I wish I could send each and every one of you an individual personal Holiday Card but that would be impossible. I can do the next best thing though:

I can now wish all of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and THE HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS. I look forward to continuing our friendship, through the years to come, and maybe even getting to meet some of you in person some day.

Along with this Holiday Greeting I also want to again give each of you a HUGE HEART FELT---WELCOME HOME. To me that is the SWEETEST GREETING any Vietnam Vet can ever give another Vietnam Vet. It really has a very special meaning to a group of men and women that have gone through that terrible experience together--Serving a Tour Of Duty in Vietnam. That Tour BONDED US FOR EVER and MADE US AS STRONG AS ANY FAMILY.

BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU:

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links