View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Directions comming from Atlanta

Directions to the Psyco Vets Motorcycle Club Campout, Possum Cook off and Wild Hog Throw down April 27th thru 30th 2006.

Take I 75 N from Atlanta and exit to I-575N continue north on 575

Approaching Ellijay from I-575N/ Highway 515 from the south. (Atlanta)

As you come into Ellijay you will come to a stop light in the middle of nowhere with a Wal-Mart center on your right, the next stoplight will be about a mile and will have a McDonalds on your left. Turn left, go about ? mile you will continue thru a 4way stop, cross some railroad tracks, make a right curve and come to a stoplight, turn left. You will come to another stoplight in about 100 yards with a Dairy Queen on your right, continue thru the light and up the hill, this will be Hiway 282 west.

Continue on hiway 282 west. At the top of the hill there will be a sharp left curve and a Gas station and store, Go about ? mile past the store and turn right on Harold Prichett Road. There will be a big Church on your left just before you turn.

Go ? mile down Harold Pritchett road and turn left at mailbox 669. Go to the top of the mountain, you will be there. Grab a cold beer and have a good time, we will be looking for you. If you have any problems please call my Cell phone 404 402 5360.

We have beer and food, BYOB and a tent/sleeping bag/camper. Bring some chips and dip if you want. Look forward to seeing you.

PSYCO SID

Gimpy will send your directions in a few. Sid