View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 09:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default My dog ate the mailman...

...after seeing the mailman go by this morning I figured Sid sent it by carrier flea, and it would be here in time for Christmas, but low, and behold, my dog goes off about an hour (he's usually on the chain), after he drove by the first time, and being that he was out back with "no one" around, I thought it was the cat or some squirel, but the barking is coming from the front of the house which isn't a good sign...

...out I come to find the dog starting to corner the mailman, and he's lookin' at the "psycovets box, then the dog, then me, then the box, then....

...grabbed the dog by the collor, and put him away, and attempted to console the mailman, I'm sure it's not the first time he's been "approached by a dog", but when their cornered, it's a different story, he was good, didn't have any spray out, or anything, just stood still which was the smart thing to do...

...he just kept giving me that "KINDA STRANGE LOOK" which is good, keeps um all on their toes, coulda' been cause I'm wearing camo's today as I was doing wood, and their comfey... ...

...I would love to know what he was thinking reading the box though for the first time, Like " what the hell am I delivering here"...
...oh well another day, another mailman........

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote