Thread: Concussion,...
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 12:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Considerations,...

...Just letting everyone know,...

...I have held off going to the Doctors hoping the pain would go away, it has felt "ok" for a while then it cames back, still have headaches intermittently

...Ron , withdraw your offer, fine,...you know I'd never mail you the bill,...

...I just don't know what to do, I do, but there are so many things hinging on everything, I do not have anyone to take care of my children, my house, and dog, and bills, etc, If my unemployment gets cut off because I'm not "able" to be ready to work, I lose everything, I'm on the edge now with the financial aspects of treading monatary water, and, and, and,...

...I do know how serious this is, I'm the one with the pain in the head, and it was/ is/ feeling better, on a trickle day, by day aspect, hot packs help, been taking asprin,...

...I have to make some kind of arrangments up here with the X for the children and all the other stuff in case they "have to go in", I know at this point, i don't have any other options,...

...worried, yea, if I go down for any length of time, I lose everything I've ever worked for, was just praying for it to pass, and hoping my hard head would heal itself, don't know what to do,...

...writing here to let everyone know that I will be heading in somewhere to get it checked, don't want to go to the Va. as I don't trust them, but it might be my only option,...

...trying to hold out until Tuesday so I can pay my bills, and send out everything which might give me a month in case of the worst,....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote