View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 01:06 PM

Default 03mfox2/1, Sir!

Sir!
Did receive both original aswell as the later complete "private replys" from you, of my same such to you.

As I initially wrote to you, I "signed in" in by late 2003 for this forum, but never really did begin to post. Just once or twice. "Time at hand" versus other demands of my time, well....

Due to this, I do not know many whom also post on this forum. But. You know mr Farnie from "the other board". And Mr Farnie and I know eachother as of some years back, from another forum aswell. I see that also mr Robert J Ryan replyed to you in this thread. Mr Ryan and I have been in contact with eachother before, on other forums. I consider myself fortunate, to have come in contact with both men. Just as I do regarding the new contact between you and myself.

As I only posted once or twice earlier, and it was as far back in time as late 2003, perhaps I should do the same as you have done though.... To presentate myself in this post-section "new members", as I in reality Am a "new lad" on this forum. Am at work currently, so as situation here at work permits me to, I will try to so do.

T G C! (=Take Good Care!)

Sincerely
A.B
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote