View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 06:59 AM

I voted in Cherry Hill this morning and it was like being in a 3d world country. Seems that every machine in Cherry Hill had a stuck lever (Bernie Platt, the Democratic Candidate for Mayor) so we had to vote using a paper ballot. When I signed in on the voters register I noticed that my sign in line had subtle differences from others on the same page, was that to identify me as a Non-Democrat registered voter? My girlfriend who is a registered democrat (who votes Republican) did not have the same marks on her sign in sheet. I also noticed that they had two different red canvas pouches for collecting the envelops, is one of them going to dissapear before the votes are counted?
In case you are interested.....those folks who had all the trouble voting in Florida during the last election were Cherry Hill transplants who went to florida to retire.

On another note, a guy who works for me called in this morning to tell me that he was going to stop off at his doctors office and would be late. I told him to go and vote after he gets done with the doctor, and not to worry about when he got in.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote