The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Anyone Heard From Andy In A While? (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42654)

VIETNAM 1968 07-12-2006 10:40 AM

Anyone Heard From Andy In A While?

Have any of you guys or girls heard from Andy lately? I sent him a funny Get Well Quick card a couple of months ago. I was hoping to hear from him directly but so far no PM or Snail Mails. I am now starting to get worried as he was there for me when I really needed to talk to him. I want to be able to return the favor now. I believe I still have his home telephone number but I am afraid to call for fear of getting really bad news or causing more hurt and torment to his family. Any information from you guys and girls would be greatly appreciated.

The last bit of information I heard was that he was fighting his Cancer with Radiation and Kemo. That, in itself, can be really rough on a person. He truly is one of our Brothers so I want to support his recuperation and recovery as much as possible.

To all the rest of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters I again state: WELCOME HOME

:a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a:
My prayers now on their way to Andy for a full and complete recovery

VIETNAM 1968

39mto39g 07-12-2006 10:52 AM

I was just looking for his address to send him a snail mail.
Getting old sucks.

Ron

SEATJERKER 07-12-2006 10:55 AM

Andy

...I spoke to Annette the other night,...

...He's still undergoing treatments, and was sleeping at the time,...

...68, If you can not find his # pm me, and I'll send it,..

DMZ-LT 07-12-2006 11:20 AM

Praying every night for our Brother Andy and his wife. Annette's tag line on her e-mail is " With God everything is possible " I have only called out to God once in my life. Got caught in an ambush and guys were going down all around me. I had swore to myself if I lost an arm or a leg I was going to kill myself.. I just knew I was going to die so I called out to God to take both my legs and both my legs but please let me live. He watched over me that day and I wasn't even wounded. I made it out of my firefight but Andy is in the biggest fire fight of his life. I am going to call out to God again to please let my Brother Andy live.

Jerry D 07-12-2006 04:37 PM

prayers still going out for Andy and family :a:

SEATJERKER 07-12-2006 04:49 PM

I,..

...spoke to Annette a few hours ago letting her know we are there for them,...

...Andy was sleeping, and has a Dr's appt on Friday,...

Robert Ryan 07-13-2006 08:48 AM

Cancer is ugly, the treatment the person endures is taxing. My wife is fighting her brain cancer, and with the help of the doctors and prayers she is doing okay. Andy and Annette I will pray for him, and hope he will start his road to recovery soon.