The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Only in Massachusetts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39756)

Andy 07-22-2005 12:54 PM

Only in Massachusetts

Stupid Yankees

The little city where I live decided that it would be a good idea to have a three person Police Commission. The idea is to have non-elected people as a watch dog over law enforcement, suggest ideas for improvement of the department and either ok or disagree with the Chief?s request for suspending, decorating, promoting or demoting officers. The damned fools decided to have one formed cop on the panel. Why they asked me, I have no idea, but I do have a new and current gold badge that reads Police Commissioner.

I?m not sure it will help Packo with his motor vehicle violations but it?s always nice to have an extra badge. When I?m driving in Georgia, or South Carolina I?m still going to rely on my ?Yankees Suck? t-shirt.

Stay healthy, stay out of Massachusetts,
Andy

Seascamp 07-22-2005 01:10 PM

Congrats Andy, good on ya. Ah, hate to ask, but did the selection committee inquire about your political leanings and if not, do you have a cover alibi and/or planned escape route if you get ratted out? As I understand things, there is an underground railway that comes out here, but I can?t say more, but if in need??? ;)

Scamp :cl:

b3196 07-22-2005 01:34 PM

Congrats Andy......Does this mean we can blackmail you with past and future photos......Also if their last name ends with ski, promote them to a high rank, give em a new car every year, free dry cleaning of the uniforms, Drive anywhere in the state with that new car you just gave em (at the taxpayers expense).....Oh ya, make sure they give you one too. (unmarked) that way John Q Citizen wont complain about your $hitty driving to the department
Bob K

sn-e3 07-22-2005 02:00 PM

Andy do you get free Bo-Sox tickets now. How about free donuts? VIP treatment at the local titty-flop place?

Bill Farnie 07-22-2005 02:09 PM

If ya come down to NY Yankee land remember ........We don't need no stinkin' badges

congrats Andy

Jerry D 07-22-2005 03:03 PM

congrats Andy :ae:

1CAVCCO15MED 07-22-2005 04:41 PM

Congrats! You are a wise and thoughtful man and are perfect for the job. Just stay out of sleazy bars. LOL

DMZ-LT 07-22-2005 05:38 PM

Congrats. How many sets of handcuffs do you get ?

Keith_Hixson 07-22-2005 05:47 PM

I've set on my share of boards.

Congratulation!

Don't listen to Bob - He's full of anti-Polish pity. And, as a cop he is definitely in need of therapy.
I'm here for you Bob. :D

Community boards can be a good thing. But, don't let them micro-manage from their chairs.

Keith

b3196 07-22-2005 06:36 PM

Thanks Keith, I really appreciate that, but not right now, I'm busy planning Andy's next move
Andy, Remember the old TV show "The Price is Right" Well
that also goes with the commissioner job. Only accept small denomation bills, no checks. No more than 2 people in a room
Make sure he's not wired. We can get John to move his mobile cat house up there and that way the cops wont screw with him
Yours is free, the cops get half off.......I'm really excited about this!!!! I know we can pull it off.
Bob K