The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   A good Catholic joke (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1049072)

Boats 02-29-2012 10:33 AM

A good Catholic joke

Subject: A good catholic joke

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand....Show me!"

So the Pope immediately backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY and there was happiness throughout the land!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

reconeil 02-29-2012 12:37 PM

Thank you My Friend. All sensibly patriotic and liberty and freedom loving Americans most surely needed that.

After all, isn't joking about America's National Embarrassments usually much better than just crying over such. I most certainly think so.

Oh, and by the way. Welcome back, Boats.

Hope all is well,...or at least as well for you & yours as it can possibly be.

Neil

82Rigger 02-29-2012 01:28 PM

Good one, Boats!

Glad to see you posting again!

Needed a good chuckle today!

Rigger

A man would be a fool to spend all his money and have to go to sea once more.
But when those brown skin gals start callin' you honey, you'll be a sailin' from that shore.

When we hit Trinidad, was there I met Marni. Don't you know we started drinkin' rum.
But now I feel so bad. She took all my money and now I sail with the mornin' sun.

So all ye sailor lads who want to go sportin', mark ye well what I do say.
Don't trust them brown skin gals. They'll be your misfortune. You'll be at sea till your dyin' day.

DMZ-LT 03-01-2012 04:50 AM

Hey Boats , what Steve said ! Best wishes to you and your family

reconeil 03-02-2012 08:44 AM

Boats,

Even though the good joke posted sort-of-proves point ("More truth is said in jest than anyway else".) that We "UN-Connected" Americans and Liberty & Freedom are truly in deep s--t due our current Omnipotent (some believe Dictatorial) Political Rule, let's look at it from another angle.

Wouldn't it truly be great for America if both U.S. Admirals & Generals were permitted by Their Master to freely & honestly express themselves, such as Popes always do?

Both our "Apologist-In-Chief" & general's No Doubt Ordered APOLOGY to Afghan ENEMY for Koran burnings to supposedly: "Calm things down",...actually turned out being A Quite Lethally Stupid type of Order & Command, to say the least.

So far 6 U.S. Military have been killed/assassinated at their home bases in Afghanistan, for correctly burning previously DESECRATED by Muslim Prisoners' Korans. "Watch your six, People"!

Even though disgustng, I guess it's just not proper protocol for any of We Lowly Inferior Infidels to burn DESECRATED Korans? Perhaps only Greatly Superior & Mass-Murdering Muslims are permitted burning DESECRATED Korans?

Regardless, my heartfelt condolences to all families & friends having suffered such unwarranted loses,..due our pathetically feeble or Fanatical Muslim Enemy Encouraging & Helpful Command policies.

"America's Finest" and/or our Brave & Courageous Combat Troops ALWAYS deserve better.

Neil