The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Bob's Birthday! (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44129)

catman 02-01-2007 08:55 PM

Bob's Birthday!

I know it is not until Sunday, but I thought we would all get a good start on Bob's birthday!

Hope you have a good one! Take it easy, at your age, you could break a hip!

Trav

Packo 02-02-2007 01:48 AM

Bob who?

Pack

Boats 02-02-2007 11:14 AM

How about them COLTS - now you happy Bob. I have go with the Da Bears - being from Chicago I've got no choice. Best luck to whoever wins though we can't play for them - we don't know who will show up for the big game its all in the player's hands.

Raggedy Ann 02-02-2007 02:18 PM

It's this man's 60th birthday. He gets a package at the Post Office and goes to collect it. At the counter the woman brings his package to him, and the man says, "It's my birthday today." "Oh, happy birthday, how old are you?," asks the Post Office worker. "60," says the man. "Well, have a good day," says the worker. "Thank you," replied the man.

To get home, the man has to take the bus. At the bus stop an old lady walks up and waits soon after he arrives. The man says to the old lady, "It's my birthday today." "Oh, happy birthday," says the old lady. "I'm..." "No don't tell me," interjects the old lady, "I know a unique way of telling how old somebody is." "Oh yeah?

What's that then," asks the man.

"If I can feel your balls for about 5 minutes, I can tell exactly how many years old you are," says the old lady.

"I don't believe it."

"Well let me prove it!"

"I'm not going to let you feel my balls!," says the man.

"Oh well, I guess you'll never know then," replies the lady.

After a couple of minutes curiosity gets the better of the man and he says, "Oh, okay then, you can do it."

After a good feel of the man's balls the woman finally takes her hands out of his pants. "You are 60 years old exactly," she exclaims! "How the f--- did you know that?!," exclaims the man, impressed. "I was behind you in the line at the Post Office," said the lady.

BOB
I don't know how old you actually are but Happy Birthday anyway. I don't normally talk like that but I found the joke to be funny and I thought you might get a chuckle.

Raggedy Ann

Gimpy 02-02-2007 02:35 PM

Oh

My Gawd!

Damned if'n somebody ain't 'trashed' a thread meant for bOOgerFella before he ever got a chance to!

Congratulations Raggedy Ann, you beat ole GeneralbOOgerLee to the punch!--------
:D :D

PS-----------I'll save my birthday 'greetings' until Sunday fer my yankee buddy bOOger after we see if his Colts can beat the Bears on Sunday!------- :re: ;)

sn-e3 02-02-2007 03:15 PM

Happy B-day Bob I hope your colts win.

MORTARDUDE 02-02-2007 04:28 PM

Congratulations !! Happy birthday !!

Larry

QM3steve 02-02-2007 06:19 PM

Happy birthday bOOger...sir.

Keith_Hixson 02-02-2007 07:52 PM

Annie How Could You?

Ann,
You lowered yourself to Bob's level. Trashing treads. How could you do that?

Oh well another cliente for therapy! Bob you've rubbed off on another fine person. Just disgusting I say, disgusting.

Keith

Jerry D 02-02-2007 09:04 PM

Happy Birthday Bob :g: