The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   alkida and taliban (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44459)

39mto39g 03-18-2007 05:54 AM

alkida and taliban

They both use the world news agencies and propaganda as a tool. I say why don't the free world do the same with the world news agencies.
Dress a actor up as a alkida and taliban fighter being captured by UN forces and put the prisoner in a cell with a live PIG.

Have a guy dress up in a typical Arab costume and proclaim he was Mohammad and that the Islamic extremist were not doing his bidding and the violence should stop.

Make a film inside a Mask and the actors saying that the people that are fighting against freedom are wrong and America is our friend.

Attack a Syrian outpost and leave behind signs that the attackers were Iranian.

Assassinate the President of Iran. and make it look like the assassin came from Syria.

And So on.
Ron

Keith_Hixson 03-18-2007 06:11 AM

Ron,

It would be too easy!

It's the government Ron. All those things would upset certain groups who believe that abortion is okay but assination is wrong, go figure.

Keith

39mto39g 03-18-2007 06:48 AM

Kieth
Don't do any of these things with a USA label on them, secret, undercover. Only years after the fact should/would the truth come out. Dennie/lie cheat, lie some more, The end product justify's the means, to me anyway.
The alkida and taliban people that put out stuff for the world to see don't care much about truth in advertising so in order to beat that thinking , you have to get on there level, Only thing is I would do more.
Hold a rally with paid actors and burn a alkida and taliban Flag or stuffed dummy, Thats what they understand, so do it. Just make it look like the people putting on the rally are Iranian or Syrian or Pakistani, etc. pretty soon they will be fighting each other, if the evidence is good enough.
It really wouldn't be that difficult. Capture a Iranian that came into Iraq and put on a demonstration against Syria, show this captured Iranian in the film and when the rally was over turn him over to Syrian officials threw a third party.
Then Broadcast the film on worldwide TV explaining that Iranians were demonstrating against Syria. Show the video.

Ron

exlrrp 03-18-2007 06:57 AM

Ron--how do you know theyre not doing this kind of thing already? I mean they "rendition" people to third party countries for torture if they don't want to do it themselves--that shows they'll do just about anything. The Republicans have given us many new words in our political lexicon--like waterboarding, rendition and sleep deprivation.
They wouldn't tell you about it if they were. And I think every side will agree that the media is not trustworthy.
Stay good
james

39mto39g 03-18-2007 07:09 AM

James
I don't think any of this is happening because the Iranians and Syrians are not fighting each other, and there is no film of a rally with anti alkida and taliban being shown, The torture thing could be going on, I would say GOOD, and Can I help.
I would hang them from a bridge on fire if it was left to me. (kinda Like they did to our guys)

And I don't want to know they are doing this , when and if they would do it. If I know it then the liberal media will whine and cry to Jane Fonda and Cindy and all the rest of the left wing Democrats , that we are being "Bad" to the alkida and taliban, and thats not nice. F-um. Throw the whole bunch in with a heard of starving pigs.

IMO

Ron