The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Warriors Saloon (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Warriors Saloon (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22374)

b3196 12-18-2005 01:14 PM

Curtis
if you see one set of foot prints and a line between the right and left track in the snow......Thats me walking in the snow with just my robe on
Bob K

SEATJERKER 12-18-2005 05:22 PM

WOW

...WOW TO THINK, 5000 REPLIES,...

...David, Bern,

...Thank you again for the site,... congratulations for putting up with us,...

...But did Bob have to smear the 5000th post here, but of course, :D ,...

...(looks like you must have a pencil on a string),...

b3196 12-19-2005 05:00 AM

You been peekin' again
Bob K

b3196 12-20-2005 04:57 AM

We need to have an Xmas party.......I'll bring the livestock
Bob K

goodnessgracie 12-20-2005 06:13 AM

Hell, if you holler "ho, ho, ho" around this place, you're subject to have three scantily clad babes attempting to sell you their "holiday cheer".

Jack Daniel's Eggnogs all around... and perhaps a round of Bob Rivers's "Jingle Hell's Bells" (girls in black leather with little tight a$$es!!!)

Old Seabee 12-20-2005 07:49 AM

OK I been gone a week, so what's been going on other then Bob's been dragging his thingie in the dirt, and wants to have a barnyard X-Mas Party. Bob you keep dragging that thing in the snow you'll get frost bite,and that's no where near as nice as the bite outside Kadana Gate Two.

Gracie Darlin' what's wrong with scantily clad babs selling Holiday Cheer? Can you change the black leather to black negligees.

Where's the green eyed lass, who's tending the bar, where's Trav? I need a kick starter today, a shooter of 151 please, while I put a coin in the box. Tis an Irish day so how about, "Black Is The Color," by Oraiel Smith. Drinks all around.

catman 12-20-2005 07:58 AM

Trav's here! Moving a little slow this morning, seems I have infected myself with a case of "Bottle Flu".

Bloody Mary and someone turn down that radio!

Trav

airforcegrrl 12-20-2005 08:01 AM

(rushes in her hands full of tinsel and starts tossing it around the room) The garland is on the front steps if someone wants to hang it up.
(restocks the fridge with egg nog and other fine brain cell killing drinks, updates the jukebox with holiday tunes both old and new to include Tori Amos' Holiday CD which she ques up) This is gonna take forever...
(starts stapling lights to random fixtures in the bar as well as a few patrons pants. Also makes sure that the cardboard dwellings are decorated with lights and those cute little pine tree shaped ornaments, it's convient that they come in an assortment of colors and scents)

catman 12-20-2005 08:26 AM

Hey...what's with all the shiny strings the fair maiden is throwing around?

Why is Bob low crawling through the snow out back?

What's with Grace and her tight leather drawers?

Dan! Dan! Why is Dan doing shots of 151 before noon? Thought that was an after lunch drink.

Oh well, if you can't beat them, join them!

Beam and Seven all around!

Trav

Old Seabee 12-20-2005 02:04 PM

So I walk out back to four holler to relieve myself after a few shooters, and happen to glance at my cardboard dwelling, and what do you know. It's lit up like an BC street bar and wh**e house. I am somewhat afraid to enter it though. There might be a working girl swing down from the chandelier, whit dilated eyes, yelling, "buy me drinkeee GI." Oh well it would feel like I was home.

Which brings up a question. What was the name of the stop on top the hill just outside Danang coming from the north. Had a bar with cribs out back?

A coin in the box, how about, "Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down." Drinks all around, and give me a typhoon fifth of Lucky Pluck wine.