The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Afternoon Humor! (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41761)

82Rigger 04-27-2006 06:00 PM

Ray Nagin, the mayor of New Orleans, was asked his views on Roe vs. Wade.

He said he didn't care how people got back to their houses.

revwardoc 04-28-2006 04:31 AM

How to say, "I Love You!"

<TABLE>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD>How to say 'I love you' in 25 languages...

English

I Love You

Spanish

Te Amo

French

Je T'aime

German

lch Li! ebe Dich

Japanese

Ai Shite Imasu

Thai

Phom rak khun

Italian

Ti amo

Chinese

Wo Ai Ni

Swedish

Jag Alskar

Alabama

Arkansas

Oklahoma

Texas

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

Tennessee

Missouri

Mississippi

Montana

Louisiana

Virginia
!
West Virginia

Kentucky

parts of Florida

Nice Ass, Get in the truck
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

revwardoc 04-28-2006 06:36 AM

Didja hear about George Bush's solution to prevent a possible Bird Flu epedemic in the US?

He's going to bomb the Canary Islands, and Turkey!

Stick 04-29-2006 02:51 AM

The Italian says, "When I've a finished a makina da love withah my wife, I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, she floats 6 inches above a da bed in ecstasy."
The Frenchman replies. zat is noting, when Ah've finished making
ze love with ze wife, Ah kiss all ze way down her body, and zen Ah lick za soles of her feet wiz mah tongue, and she floats 12 inches above ze bed in pure ecstasy."
The redneck says, "That aint nothing. When I've finished porkin
the ole lady, I git out of bed, walk over to the winder and wipe my
weener on the curtains. She hits the freakin' ceiling

revwardoc 05-02-2006 05:51 AM

George W. Bush meets with the Queen of England.

He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government?
Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Bush frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligence riddle."

The Queen pushes a button on her intercom.
"Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?"
The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Back at the White House, Bush asks to speak with vice president Dick Cheney.
"Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says the vice president.
"Let me get back to you on that one."
Dick Cheney goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall. Dick shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"
Dick Cheney smiles and says "Thanks!"
Cheney goes back to the Oval Office and to speak with Bush.
"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."
Bush gets up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yells into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!

SuperScout 05-02-2006 06:09 AM

Air Control Tower - DFW

Dallas ATC: "Saudi Air 911 -- You are cleared to land runway 9 Right."

Saudi Air: "Thank you Dallas ATC. Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 9 Right - Allah be Praised !!"

Dallas ATC "Iran Air 711 -- You are cleared to land on runway 27 Left."

Iran Air: "Thank you Dallas ATC. We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 27 Left. Allah is Great !!"

Pause: Static.............

Saudi Air: "DALLAS ATC! DALLAS ATC!!!"

Dallas ATC: "Go ahead Saudi Air 911?"

Saudi Air: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFT FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS!!! WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE!!! INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!!!

Dallas ATC: Well bless your hearts. Y'all be careful now and tell Allah "hey" for us -- ya hear?.

Jerry D 05-02-2006 09:46 PM

That was great ( Air Control Tower - DFW ) LOL :D

goodnessgracie 05-03-2006 01:01 AM

<DIV class=Section1>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.

The waitress asks for their orders. The man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?" "I'll have the<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>
same," says the ostrich.
A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>will be<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>$9.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "A<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>hamburger, fries, and a coke." The ostrich says, "I'll have the same."
Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>becomes routine until, the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>have a steak, baked potato, and salad," says the man. </SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">"Same," says the<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> os</SPAN>trich.</SPAN>
<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, "That will be $32.62."
Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>
it on the table. The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer.</SPAN>
"Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>
change out of your pocket every time?"
"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything,
I<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>always be there."</SPAN>

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>
million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>for as long as you live!"</SPAN>
"That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact<SPAN style="COLOR: navy"> </SPAN>
money is always there," says the man.

The waitress asks, "But, sir, what's with the ostrich?"
The man sighs, pauses, and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big<SPAN style="COLOR: black">butt</SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: blue"></SPAN> and long legs who agrees with everything I say."</SPAN>
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P></SPAN></DIV></XBODY></XHTML>

revwardoc 05-03-2006 07:17 AM

TO ALL WHO WERE BORN IN THE

1930's 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's !!

First, we survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they carried us.

They took aspirin, ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a can, and didn't get tested for diabetes.

Then after that trauma, our baby cribs were covered with bright colored lead-based paints.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets and when we rode our bikes, we had no helmets, not to mention, the risks we took hitchhiking.

As children, we would ride in cars with no seat belts or air bags.

Riding in the back of a pick up on a warm day was always a special treat

We drank water from the garden hose and NOT from a bottle.

We shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle and NO ONE actually died from this.

We ate cupcakes, white bread and real butter and drank soda pop with sugar in it, but we weren't overweight because......

WE WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING!!

We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on.

No one was able to reach us all day. And we were O.K.

We would spend hours building our go-carts out of scraps and then ride down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes. After running into the bushes a few times, we learned to solve the problem.

We did not have Playstations, Nintendo's, X-boxes, no video games at all, no 99 channels on cable, no video tape movies, no surround sound, no cell phones, no personal computers, no Internet or Internet chat rooms..........WE HAD FRIENDS and we went outside and found them!

We fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and teeth and there were no
lawsuits from these accidents.

We ate worms and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever.

We were given BB guns for our 10th birthdays, made up games with sticks and tennis balls and although we were told it would happen, we did not put out very many eyes.

We rode bikes or walked to a friend's house and knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just yelled for them!

Little League had tryouts and not everyone made the team. Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment. Imagine that!!

The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of. They actually sided with the law!

This generation has produced some of the best risk-takers, problem solvers and inventors ever!

The past 50 years have been an explosion! of innovation and new ideas.

We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we learned HOW TO DEAL WITH IT ALL!

And YOU are one of them! CONGRATULATIONS!

You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids, before the lawyers and the government regulated our lives for our own good. And while you are at it, forward it to your kids so they will know how brave their parents were.

Kind of makes you want to run through the house with scissors, doesn't it?!

sn-e3 05-03-2006 03:12 PM

George Bush and Dick Chaney were sitting in a bar discussing WW3 and were overheard by a guy having a beer close by. the guy says "ain't you the president and vice president" ? . they turn to him and answer yes we are we were just taking about WW3 . The guys says "WOW" will there be many casualties and George says about 140 million Muslims and a Blond with big tits. The guys says "Why the blond with big tits?. and George turn to Dick and says see I told you they won't care about the Muslims.